We were getting compliments on our old website up to the day we switched to this new one. We, too, loved our old site. It was fun, quirky and brimming with personality. But it was also just plain old: unwieldy, barely functional, and difficult to update. Its animations were delightful but they featured dogs, lizards, booksellers, and decor that are long gone. Crucially, it also operated on a platform many generations removed from the technological present.
We're back next week for prepaid, contactless pick-up!
- When your books arrive, we'll contact you to arrange pickup starting June 9
- Please note that this doesn't mean your books will be ready on June 9!
- Pick-up will be contactless at the door and will require you to wear a mask. All orders must be prepaid.
Thanks for your support
What does this mean?
- We are selling books through our website
- $3 flat-fee Media Mail shipping within the United States (takes 7-14 days)
- UPS is the fastest option (4-8 days)
- Orders come from our supplier warehouse
- In-store pickup is not available
By Katherine Rundell
Our favorite middle-grade book of the year (and one of our favorite novels, period) speaks for itself: "Wolves, like children, are not born to lead calm lives." Read this wild, irresistible tale. You will not be sorry.
We're closed on Thanksgiving, but you can visit us:
Friday & Saturday from 9 AM to 9 PM
Sunday from 9 AM to 8 PM
Illustration from A Hole Is to Dig by Ruth Krauss, illustrated by Maurice Sendak, which is out of print?!