Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Highland Brides series.
- #1: An English Bride in Scotland: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: To Marry a Scottish Laird: Highland Brides (The Highland Brides #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Highlander Takes a Bride: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Falling for the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Surrender to the Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Highlander's Promise: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: The Wrong Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hunting for a Highlander: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Highland Treasure: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Highland Wolf: Highland Brides (Mass Market): $9.99
For fans of Outlander, New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands’ newest installment of the Highland Brides series brings us a sweeping tale of passion as a laird’s swim in a loch leads to the love of a lifetime.
An invigorating swim in the loch was exactly what Calan Campbell, Laird of Kilcairn, needed after defeating his enemies in battle. What he didn’t need was a thief running away with his plaid while he swam. Calan gave chase and managed to catch the lad, only the lad turned out to be a lass, and obviously a lady. Having hit her head when he’d tackled her to the ground, the woman was now unconscious and couldn’t explain how she had ended up bruised and naked in his woods. He’d have to take her back to his castle and tend her wounds to learn that.
Kidnapped and forced to wed her clan’s enemy, Allissaid MacFarlane had risked death to escape. But after a struggle over a plaid she tried to “borrow,” she awakens in a strange bed with a strange man seated in a chair beside her. Unsure if he is friend or foe, she claims not to remember her own name or how she’d come to be in the clearing. However, the more time she spends with Calan, the more she falls for this strong, honorable laird. She soon decides she can trust him with her life. . . but can she trust him with her heart?
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“You can’t help but fall in love with Lynsay Sands!” — Christina Dodd
“With Highland Wolf, Sands delivers another laugh-out-loud romance mystery…an enthralling read.” — Fresh Fiction
“Highland Treasure completely swept me up with its exciting plot and wonderful cast of characters right from the first page. Lynsay Sands outdid herself.” — HarlequinJunkie.com
“Suspenseful 14th-century romance…page-turning, propulsive.” — BookPage on Highland Treasure
“An intriguing mystery, interesting characters, and some unexpected twists that will keep readers guessing... A sexy, delightful must-read for historical romance fans.” — Kirkus Reviews on The Wrong Highlander
“Sands’ companion to The Countess abounds with her hallmark humor and sensuality...fresh and delightful.” — Romantic Times BOOKclub
“Lush, lively and romantic - Lynsay Sands hits all the right notes.” — Suzanne Enoch, NYT bestselling author