Not on our shelves - we can get it in 1-8 business days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the The McTiernays series.
- #1: The Highlander's Bride (McTiernays #1) (Compact Disc): $20.49
- #2: To Wed a Highlander (McTiernays #2) (Compact Disc): $20.99
- #3: Desiring the Highlander (McTiernays #3) (Compact Disc): $21.99
- #4: Tempting the Highlander (McTiernays #4) (Compact Disc): $20.49
- #5: Seducing the Highlander (McTiernays #5) (Compact Disc): $21.99
- #6: Never Kiss a Highlander (McTiernays #6) (Compact Disc): $20.49
- #7: The Most Eligible Highlander in Scotland (The McTiernays #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: How to Marry a Highlander: A Steamy Medieval Scottish Romance (The McTiernays #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
Award-winning author Michele Sinclair brings the rugged beauty of Scotland—and its Highlanders—to life in this action-packed, sexy medieval Scottish romance featuring her much-loved McTiernay brothers, as an ex-nun on a secret mission is forced to marry a dashing warrior.
The McTiernay brothers will always be able to depend upon Brodie Dunstan’s loyalty, his sword, and his strength. But there is another kind of bond—one that can fell even a fearless warrior…
Brodie Dunstan was an honored McTiernay commander when he agreed to leave and help an allied clan. Eight years later, he’s back among the McTiernays at Lochlen Castle, yet despite the welcome, Brodie feels he’s still searching for his rightful place. The moment he rescues a storm-soaked young woman on the road to Lochlen, he wonders if he’s found it . . .
From nun to killer to royal spy, Shinae Mayboill has had little choice in her life’s path so far. Now, caught in a compromising position with Brodie after her rescue, she’s ushered into a hasty marriage. To her surprise, Brodie is unlike any man she has ever met, with a tenderness that belies his powerful persona. Their passion deepens every day. But when Brodie learns the truth about her past—and the real reason she has come to Lochlen Castle—will there still be room for her in the Highlander’s heart?
About the Author
An award-winning romance writer, Michele Sinclair's books carry readers to the historical highlands of Scotland where romance dwells in strong, vibrant, even at times humorous characters. A working mom during the week and a soccer/tennis mom on the weekend, when Michele isn’t having fun with her two children, she plies her creativity with salty snacks and Dr. Pepper® plus occasional paw input from their lively, affectionate, yet fearless five pound Maltese. Read more at www.michelesinclair.com.