PMBOK® Guide is the go-to resource for project management practitioners. The project management profession has significantly evolved due to emerging technology, new approaches and rapid market changes. Reflecting this evolution, The Standard for Project Management enumerates 12 principles of project management and the PMBOK® Guide – Seventh Edition is structured around eight project performance domains.
This edition is designed to address practitioners’ current and future needs and to help them be more proactive, innovative and nimble in enabling desired project outcomes.
This edition of the PMBOK® Guide:
- Reflects the full range of development approaches (predictive, adaptive, hybrid, etc.);
- Provides an entire section devoted to tailoring the development approach and processes;
- Includes an expanded list of models, methods, and artifacts;
- Focuses on not just delivering project outputs but also enabling outcomes; and
• Integrates with PMIstandards+™ for information and standards application content based on project type, development approach, and industry sector.
About the Author
The PMI serves more than 2.9 million professionals including over 500,000 members in 208 countries and territories around the world, with 300 chapters and 10,000 volunteers serving local members in over 80 countries. Its services include the development of standards, research, education, publication, networking-opportunities in local chapters, hosting conferences and training seminars, and providing accreditation in project management.